Expand your offerings and win more opportunities. Telarus provides teams of technology-specific experts to add years of experience behind your brand.
• Companies can decrease costs and improve efficiency and productivity.
• Cloud Contact Center allows instant scalability across multiple locations.
• CCaaS has only a 16% market penetration in a $20 billion industry.
• CCaaS expected to grow to 50% market penetration in next 5 years.
• Average size Contact Center deal is over $15K MRC.
• Within 5 years, 75% of CC solutions will require an overhaul.
Why sell Contact Center with Telarus? How can we help you drive this type of revenue?
• We are the ONLY Master Agent with a team dedicated to driving Contact Center and UC revenue with more than 16 years of Contact Center and UC sales experience.
• We can help navigate the many Contact Center providers.
• We have the resources to educate and train our agents on Contact Center.
• We work as an extension of your team by joining calls.
• We have the tools and strategies to help you find more opportunities.
connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality. Back-end infrastructure is all bundled in a monthly fee.
Customers also enjoy the flexibility of the actual dial tone access being provided by the provider in a scalable fashion as well. Customers also are out of the phone system management business and the uptime and investment in keeping the solution running stays with the Hosted provider.
Enterprise features are available for even small scale customers, giving them ability to purchase advanced solutions like contact center typically on a one off basis. Providers work hard at delivering Hosted VOIP as reliable as possible. Allowing a customer to scale to meet demand.
Our team can help you find and win more UCaaS opportunities. Contact us today!
Telarus offers a full back-office team who have worked for all of the major carriers. We offer white-glove support from start to finish on every opportunity including technical resources such as free engineering support, sourcing, and procurement in addition to working with TEM providers to process quotes and orders. Let our
team assist with quotes, coverage checks, orders, and customizable projects and solutions that cover the mobility spectrum in the marketplace today. Other services include customer invoice review, wireless portal set up (including setting up a voicemail box), and MACD and help desk support. Compensation structures can be customized depending on the level of Telarus involvement. Our mobility product sets include:
• Sourcing and procurement of handsets, tablets/iPads, M2M, IoT and accessories for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile
• A full suite of applications for device, policy, users, inventory and expense/optimization management
• Managed and professional services for application management, help desk, procurement, MACD, and optimization
Our team can help you find and win more Mobility/IoT opportunities. Contact us today!
• We have a cradle to the grave approach for quoting, order issuance, order management, install & billing verification
• We have expertise in legacy and evolving LEC services
• We are skilled in fiber/Ethernet, voice & data networks, cloud, data centers, long distance, billing
• We negotiate the best pricing and contracts from CenturyLink
• We bring value and knowledge to the equation
• We provide a white glove service for our customers (partners and end user customers)
• Solution based services, quotes and order processing
• We recommend alternate products/services when appropriate
Our team can help you find and win more CenturyLink opportunities. Contact us today!
Our team of experts will help you navigate the AT&T landscape while taking ownership of the sometimes challenging pre and post sale processes. Our team has been working with AT&T for decades, not years or months.
• AT&T Solution Provider Champion 11 Consecutive Years
• Telarus AT&T Team Members Average 10 Years of Experience
• Extensive Relationships with AT&T Alliance Channel Support & Leadership Teams
• Proven Expertise Partnering with Direct Teams Across All Market Segments
• Experience Selling the Full Portfolio of AT&T Services
• Telarus is Supported by an AT&T Nat’l Channel Manager, 2 Technical Sales Consultants, 1 Data Networking Consultant and 4 Remote CMs with 4 additional TSCs & DNCs.
AT&T brings it all together, delivering advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet and managed cybersecurity solutions. Connect and protect your business, then mobilize your workforce, all under one provider. They boast over 1900 security professionals, 7 security operations centers, edge-to-edge security across mobile, IoT, cloud, wireline, and premise ecosystems. Our team can help you find and win more AT&T opportunities. Contact us today!
Our team can help you find and win more Verizon opportunities. Contact us today to get started!